Community Action Agency Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing geared towards Community Action
Courtland has partnered with multiple community action agencies to provide their digital marketing expertise. We help them to create the website they need to build awareness in their communities for their services to their clients, partners and donors. We work closely with each community action agency, listen to their specific needs, and develop a digital marketing plan and website that allows their team to dedicate their time to the important things, their clients.
Services Tailored for your Mission
- Easy Content Management Systems to save time and money updating your own content
- Learning Management Systems design and integration
- Interactive Web Calendars and Blogs for highlighting special events
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Protected Board and Staff Portal private areas for documents, web pages, and links
- Newsletter Sign Up Form
- Branding and Logo Design
- Google Translation Tool integration for multiple languages
- Integration with CRM tools such as Salesforce, Classy and Salsa Labs
We work with your Budget
At Courtland, working with nonprofits is kind of our thing. We have worked with all different types of nonprofits with all different kinds of budgets. So, tell us your budget and we’ll create a plan that works for you. Once we understand your needs, what are the must-haves and the nice-to-haves, then we create a quote that allows for flexibility to get the must-haves up front and create a plan for you to get the nice-to-haves when your budget allows. If the budget does not cover the must-haves, we can create a plan that provides cost-saving options to upgrade your existing site to get more out of it.
Our services don’t stop after your site has launched. Our exceptional support team is what sets us apart from the rest. We’re here when the password doesn’t work, the new content needs to be there yesterday, or the site goes down. We can help! We have many packages available, from hands-on to hands-free, it all depends on how involved you want to be in maintaining your website.