Nonprofit Web Design and Creative Branding
The Michigan Parkinson Foundation (MPF) needed tools to allow them to self-maintain their website as much as possible to cut marketing costs for web updates and increase donations and sponsorship. MPF selected Courtland Consulting to build a content management system to provide the Foundation with long-term cost savings for website maintenance. Courtland designed and programmed:
- New website redesign to improve the labeling and organization of content and developed a responsive web design to render nicely across desktop, tablet and mobile device screens
- Constant Contact software integration with website for email marketing campaigns and data integration with DonorPerfect.
- Custom e-Commerce web forms to securely transmit and accept online payments for their contact and donation forms. These forms are integrated with DonorPerfect and the donation form is integrated with the SafeSave payment gateway.
- Blog tool to dynamically display news and Parkinsons’ Facts within designated areas of the website and organized by category.
- Interactive Michigan map for visitors to easily find and view statewide Support Group contact and location information in their area that integrates Google Maps.
- Online calendar of events tool for MPF to manage the posting of their events and announcements which allows visitors to filter the events by county and type of event (e.g., fundraiser, support group, special programs, etc.).
- Creative graphic design services were provided for MPF’s logo branding, marketing literature and business cards
- Courtland trained MPF’s staff on the website content management system to perform content updates themselves.
Courtland continues to provide ongoing support for web design updates, enhancements and software maintenance, and also assists with annual budgeting for creative and technology services.
We have been very pleased with the progress of the website and of Courtland’s work. All staff have been conscientious, knowledgeable and capable. They have responded promptly and thoroughly to all requests and have additionally made improvement in other aspects of our communications. Feedback from our target audience has been extremely positive, noting the attractiveness and the ease of use of the website. From a management perspective, improvements have resulted in our ability to obtain information about usage and we have been able to advance our communication capabilities.
~ Michigan Parkinson Foundation